Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why a blog?

I've debated writing a blog of some such for years now. I like the idea but don't want to commit to some regular ritual of posting. You know - finding material and finding the time and then feeling that it's just one more thing to keep up with in life... But I like to shake my head and complain about sooooo many things around me that I'm sure also annoy my fellow man that it would be stingy of me to keep it to myself. I should really share it with you all.

So with that said, I'm going to try my hand at jotting down some thoughts when the mood strikes me. With my current job, I travel almost weekly and this results in many situations where I shake my head with disdain. I'll make a mental note to come on here and share the stupidity with you. If I can, I'll snap some pics along the way.

Mr. Freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment